We provide a full range of services for expats in Spain and make your life easier.

We  help expats in Spain.


13 + 6 =


Spanish Residency

If you want to move to Spain and stay longer than 3 months, you will need a residency card. We can help all citizens from the European Union as well as their family members. We can help you and explain when you become a Spanish tax resident.

NIE number and Social Security number

The N.I.E. certificate is a Tax Identification Number in Spain and it doesn’t expire. We can assist you to get your NIE number and appointment online. You will need it for work, buying a house, buying a car etc…

Spanish SIP card / Spanish Healthcare

A SIP card is a personal card that allows you to access to the Spanish Healthcare System free.

You can have it If you a Spanish resident and pensioner, also if you are working in Spain or if you have been resident for more than one year.

Spanish Tourist Licence and Rental Tax

It is obligatory for all owners to have it for rent apartments short term in Valencia and Murcia. If you are rent­ing out your prop­erty and you are non-res­id­ent in Spain, you are re­quired to pay a rental tax every quarter.

Spanish Driving Licences

We help you to exchange a UK licence or any EU licence to a Spanish licence one. You have two years after becoming a resident in Spain to exchange your EU member licence for a Spanish one.

If you buy a car in Spain, the pa­per­work to transfer it is very dif­fer­ent to that which you are prob­ably fa­mil­iar with. It is ex­tremely dif­fi­cult to change car ownership in Spain.

Spanish will services

If you own a property, car, bank account or business in Spain you should have a Spanish Will. The inheritance law in Spain is different from that which you are familiar with.

If you have a will in Spain, the inheritance process will be faster, easy and cheaper than if you only have a will in your home country.


Advisors Costa blanca is very much a fam­ily busi­ness, with a warm and friendly per­sonal ser­vice, giv­ing clear, in­formed ad­vice, al­ways seek­ing the best way to provide solu­tions and the best prices.

We have helped many clients in theses years.


Advisors Costa Blanca es­tab­lished in 2015 and have provided in­teg­ral solu­tions to our expats in Spain cli­ents ever since.

It’s our priorty to ensure effective and timely communication in English, in person or online.

We have real­ised, through our long-stand­ing ex­per­i­ence, that for­eign­ers in Spain can have a mul­ti­tude of prob­lems that they need as­sist­ance with.

We know how important personal attention is and we are reas­on­ably priced.


The best wat to obtain a Proof of Life Certificate in Torrevieja

For European citizens residing in Spain, regardless of their country of origin, obtaining a Proof of Life certificate Fe de Vida is essential for various administrative purposes. This document, issued by the Spanish authorities, serves as evidence of an individual's...

Passport stamped Spain-UK

Passport stamped Spain-UK

Should I have a Passport Stamped? We have ha many questions about when you should or shouldn’t get a passport stamped. Some of you, UK nationals resident in Spain, have had your passports stamped at border control. We know you are concerned about what that means for...

European Vaccination Digital Certificate, obtain it?

European Vaccination Digital Certificate, obtain it?

Today the world continues to grapple with one of the deadliest pandemics in its history, "Covid-19". Despite so many deaths, vaccines have been created to stop the virus and help slow its spread and prevent more deaths. That's is why Europe has created the European...

Do I need a licence to rent out my property?

Do I need a licence to rent out my property?

When vacations are approaching, many people ask themselves: Do I need a licence to rent out my property? And the answer is yes, it is necessary a licence for you to become a legal renter. Here on Advisors Costa Blanca, we are going to tell you all about the process of...

Tourist licence Barcelona

Tourist licence Barcelona

The city of Barcelona is one of the most visited places in the world. Many homeowners that are not from Spain have properties all around the city, and they rent them to visitors on a short-term basis for them to profit, so they need a tourist licence in Barcelona....

Holiday rental licence Andalucía

Andalucía is one of the most popular communities in Spain. Many people travel from all around the globe and they decide to buy properties to have a place to stay in. Our Spanish firm is aimed at those who want to move to Andalucía to live a better life, and we have...


The opinion of our customers is the most important to us. We always work to offer the best quality and help our customers.