I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- My company name is: Yannelsis Soto Peña
- My CIF is 13174890F
- My registered office is at Av. Diego Ramirez, 135 Torrevieja 03181
- My social activity is: Services for European expatriates
1.2. Purpose of the website
The services provided by the person in charge of the website are the following:
- Online advice related to any type of procedure for European foreigners in Spain.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the web.
- Provision of content on the blog
1.4. Use of the website and information capture:
1.4.1 Use of the website
The website www.advisorscostablanca.com, hereinafter (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by Yannelsis Soto Peña. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER agrees to make proper use of the content offered through its website and, for example, but not limited to, not to use them to: engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights;
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Yannelsis Soto Peña reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Yannelsis Soto Peña will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email, subject and name field.
- Subscription form, filling in the USER the necessary fields for the subscription to the web with the name and email fields
- Sales form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the sale with the fields of name, email, address and ID.
- Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by Yannelsis Soto Peña data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- The access of Yannelsis Soto Peña to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the web or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access a payment service, Yannelsis Soto Peña has access
a: Name, and email, or other necessary data forming a file with the name of “USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” having access to data of name, surname, email, ID and full address.
In any case, Jorge Montesinos Lorente reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.advisorscostablanca.com as well as this legal notice.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
Yannelsis Soto Peña by himself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts ; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Yannelsis Soto Peña or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Yannelsis Soto Peña will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited. scored by Yannelsis Soto Peña when we have the information.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Yannelsis Soto Peña. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Yannelsis Soto Peña.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable, reserving us how many civil and criminal actions assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under the warning of incurring a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 and of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Yannelsis Soto Peña is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the content, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Yannelsis Soto Peña reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your website.
5. Links policy
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the Yannelsis Soto Peña website must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of Yannelsis Soto Peña.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the Yannelsis Soto Peña website will be established without your express prior authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the Yannelsis Soto Peña website, or on its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Yannelsis Soto Peña, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Yannelsis Soto Peña and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Yannelsis Soto Peña of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
- Yannelsis Soto Peña will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The Yannelsis Soto Peña website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without under any circumstances being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Yannelsis Soto Peña does not market, direct, or previously control, or own the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
Yannelsis Soto Peña does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications , opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by Yannelsis Soto Peña and that are accessible through Yannelsis Soto Peña.
6. Right of exclusion
Yannelsis Soto Peña reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Yannelsis Soto Peña will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
8. Modification of these conditions and duration
Yannelsis Soto Peña may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. Claims and doubts
Yannelsis Soto Peña informs that there are claim sheets available to users and clients, being able to send an email to [email protected] indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail to: Yannelsis Soto Peña, Av. Diego Ramirez, 135, Torrevieja, 03181, Spain.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Yannelsis Soto Peña and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Alicante, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.